Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) has release the notification about STPI 5 Assistant Recruitment 2017. STPI is a society by the Indian Ministry of Communications and Information Technology with the objective of encouraging, promoting and boosting the export of software from India. Qualification needed, Graduate in any discipline. Candidate who desires shall submit application before due date of 22/12/2016.
Jobs Opportunity in Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) details:
- Assistant (A-III) – 01
- Assistant (A-II) – 04
- Assistant (A-III) – 34 Years
- Assistant (A-II) – 32 Years
- Assistant (A-III) – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with 2 years experience in the field of personnel/ administration/ finance/ vigilance etc.
- Assistant (A-II) – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Desirable : Six month’s certification course in Computer Operations.
- Assistant (A-III) – Salary Rs 5200-20200 /- + GP – 2800/-
- Assistant (A-II) – Salary Rs 5200-20200 /- + GP – 1900/-
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
- General – Rs 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PH /Female candidates – Exempted from payment of fee.
Demand Draft In favour of ‘Software Technology Parks of India’, payable at Bengaluru.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting Software Technology Parks of India website www.stpi.in and send hard copy along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, qualification and experience and send by Registered Post/ Speed Post before 22/12/2016 to the below address:
The Administrative Officer,
Software Technology Parks of India,
Cyber Park, 6th Floor, No.76 & 77,
Keonics Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560100
Form Submission Start Date (Apply Online) : 23/11/2016
Form Submission Last Date (Apply Online) : 22/12/2016
Last Date to Receive Application : 06/01/2017
Official Job Notification of STPI Recruitment 2016 Click here
Please read Official Notification for complete details.