Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region (SSCER), Kolkata has recently invited applications for the 45 various vacancies of Junior Engineer, Investigator, Scientific Asst. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in SSCER jobs notification and having qualification of 12th/ B Pharm/ D Pharma from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region (SSCER) details:
- Research Investigator (Forestry) – 02
- Senior Scientific Assistant – 01
- Senior Radio Technician – 01
- Heraldic Assistant – 01
- Farm Manager – 04
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical) – 03
- Scientific Assistant (Electrical) – 04
- Scientific Assistant (Non-Destructive) – 01
- Scientific Assistant (Chemical) – 09
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer – 09
- Deputy Ranger – 09
- Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) – 01
- Research Investigator (Forestry) – Master’s Degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Forestry or Economics (with Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) or Mathematics (with Statistics) or Agriculture (with Statistics) or two years’ Post Graduation Diploma in Forestry Management
- Senior Scientific Assistant – Master’s Degree in Bacteriology or Microbiology or Biochemistry or Pharmacy or Physiology or Chemistry
- Senior Radio Technician – Degree in Electronics or Electrical Communication or Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical Communication or Radio Engineering
- Heraldic Assistant – Master’s Degree in History and Sanskrit as a compulsory or elective subject at Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit and History as a compulsory or elective subject at Degree level
- Farm Manager – Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical) – Master’s Degree in Physics or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy
- Scientific Assistant (Electrical) – Master’s Degree in Physics or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Follow the notification for educational qualification details of remaning posts.
As on 07/06/2017
18 to 30 years for Sr. No. 1 to 10 & 12
18 to 27 years for Sr. No. 11
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 000/-
SC/ ST/ PH/ Women – No Fee.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.ssconline.nic.in and send Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Regional Director (ER),
Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region,
Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor,
234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata – 700020
Form Submission Start Date : 08/05/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 07/06/2017 upto 05:00 pm
Application Fee Payment Date : 08/05/2017 to 07/06/2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee by Challan : 09/06/2017
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy : within 10 days from the last date
Reader’s are requested to SSCER follow official advertisement for complete details.