Staff Selection Commission, Madhya Pradesh Region (SSC MPR), has recently invited applications for the various post of Conservation Assistant, Technical Assistant, Technical Superintendent, and Research Assistant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in SSC MPR jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ ITI/ Degree in Agriculture/ Textile Technology from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Staff Selection Commission, Madhya Pradesh Region details:
- Senior Technical Assistant – 02
- Conservation Assistant – 01
- Junior Conservation Assistant – 08
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving) – 01
- Senior Research Assistant – 01
- Senior Technical Assistant – Degree in Agriculture followed by Post Graduation degree in Agronomy/ Plant Breeding/ Genetics of a recognized University or equivalent
- Conservation Assistant – 10th Pass from recognized Board, Diploma in Civil Engineering of minimum three years duration from a recognized Institute
- Junior Conservation Assistant – 10th Pass from recognized Board, Industrial Training Institute Certificate in subject relating in Civil Engineering
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving) – Bachelors Degree in Textile Technology or three years Diploma in Handloom Technology or Handlooms and Textile Technology from a recognized University or Institute
- Senior Research Assistant – Master Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University
30 years for Sr. No. 1, 4, 5
18 to 25 years for Sr. No. 2, 3
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 100/-
SC/ST/PH/Women – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.ssconline.nic.in and send Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Regional Director/ Dy. Director (MPR),
Staff Selection Commission, Madhya Pradesh Region,
J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur, C.G. – 492007
Form Submission Start Date : 25/08/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 24/09/2017 till 05:00 pm
Application Fee Payment Date : 25/08/2017 to 24/09/2017
Payment Generation Offline Mode Last Date : 24/09/2017 upto 05:00 pm
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form : 24/09/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow SSC MPR official advertisement for complete details.