Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has recently invited applications for the 181 post of SI and ASI. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in SSB jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass/ Diploma from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) details:
- SI (Staff Nurse Female) – 23
- ASI (Pharmacist) – 18
- ASI (Radiographer) – 08
- ASI (Operation Theatre Technician) – 02
- ASI (Dental Technician) – 02
- ASI (Stenographer) – 54
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – 74
- SI (Staff Nurse Female) – 10+2 with Science and 3 years Diploma in General Nursing from an Institution recognized by the Central Govt or State Govt., registered with Central or State Nursing Council and also have 2 years experience in a reputed Hospital.
- ASI (Pharmacist) – 10+2 with Science 3 years Diploma in Pharmacy from an institution of Central/State Government and registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 ( 8 of 1948 )
- ASI (Radiographer) – 10+2 with Science and 2 years Diploma in Radio diagnosis from an institution recognized by Central/ State Government with one year experience in the Radiological department of a hospital of the Central Government or State Government or in a hospital recognized by the Central Govt. or State Government.
- ASI (Operation Theatre Technician) – 10+2 with Science, should be in possession of Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician or certificate in Operation Theatre Assistant cum Central Sterile supply Assistant and also have 2 years experience as an operation theatre technician in a reputed hospital.
- ASI (Dental Technician) – 10+2 with Science, 2 years Diploma in Dental.Hygienist/ Course and one year experience as a Dental Technician in a reputed hospital.
- ASI (Stenographer) – Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent. Diction – 10 Min @ 80 WPM.
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent. English Typing with min speed of 35 WPM or Hindi Typing with min speed of 30 WPM.
21 to 30 years for Sr. No. 1 to 5
18 to 25 years for Sr. No. 6 to 7
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 100/-
SC/ST – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://ssb.nic.in and follow the notification on how to apply online for SSB Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 11/08/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 10/09/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow SSB official advertisement for complete details.