Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (SSA), Cuttack Odisha has recently invited applications for the 10 various post of Part Time Teacher, Accountant, Cook, Peon and Watchman purely on temporary and contractual basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in SSA Odisha jobs notification and having qualification of BA/ B.Sc/ B.Ed from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (SSA), Cuttack Odisha details:
- Warden – 01
- Full Time Accountant – 01
- Part Time Teacher – 03
- Head Cook – 01
- Assistant Cook – 02
- Watchman cum Sweeper – 01
- Peon cum Attendant – 01
- Warden – BA/ B.Sc + B.Ed with minimum 2 years experience
- Full Time Accountant – B.Com with knowledge in computer
- Part Time Teacher – B.Sc + B.Ed in relevant disciplines
- Head Cook – Experience in cookery will be preferred .well conversant with using LPG & must be physically fit & free from any contagious disease.
- Assistant Cook – Experience in Cooking
- Watchman cum Sweeper – Matric marks percentage & through interview made by District Level selection Committee headed by the Collector
- Peon cum Attendant – Matric marks percentage & through interview made by District Level selection Committee headed by the Collector
30 to 50 years for Sr. No. 1
18 to 35 years for Sr. No. 2 to 7
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
RTE-Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Cuttack, Collectorate Building,
P.O. Chandinichowk, Cuttack, 753002
Form Submission Last Date : 05/08/2017 till 05:00 pm
Reader’s are requested to follow SSA Odisha official advertisement for complete details.