Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Jharkhand Education Project, Chatra (SSAC) has recently invited applications for the 35 post of Hindi Teacher, English Teacher, Maths Teacher, Science Teacher, PET, Accountant, Computer Operator, Cook and Watchman on contract basis for Kasturba Gandhi Girls School under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Jharkhand. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in SSA Jharkhand jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ B.Ed/ C.P.Ed/ D.P.Ed/ B.Com/ Diploma/ Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Jharkhand Education Project, Chatra details:
- Full Time Teacher – 21
a. Hindi & English – 04
b. Maths – 04
c. Science – 06
d. Social Science – 07
- PET – 09
- Accountant cum Computer Operator – 03
- Cook – 01
- Watchman – 01
- Full Time Teacher – Degree with relevant subject and B.Ed/ Equivalent with 2 years Diploma in Teacher Training and must be qualified in T.E.T. (for 6 to 8 Class)
- PET – Intermediate with C.P.Ed/ D.P.Ed
- Accountant cum Computer Operator – B.Com with 01 year Diploma in Computers & Typing knowledge of Hindi & English
- Cook – Matric with experience in relevant field
- Watchman – Matric (Prefer Ex-Serviceman)
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The District Education Superintendent-cum-District Programme Officer,
Jharkhand Education Project,
Chatra District Level Office,
Block Complex, Chatra – 825401 (Jharkhand)
Form Submission Last Date : 25/10/2017 upto 04:00 pm.
Click here for Job Notification & Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow SSA Jharkhand official advertisement for complete details.