Southern Command, Pune has recently invited applications for the 24 post of Typist, Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Southern Command Pune jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ Degree/ PG Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Southern Command, Pune details:
- Junior Hindi Translator – 01
- Sub Divisional Officer I – 21
- Hindi Typist – 02
- Junior Hindi Translator – Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/ English as a compulsory/ elective subject or as medium of examination at Degree level.
- Sub Divisional Officer I – Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 03 years experience in respective field.
- Hindi Typist – Matriculation or equivalent examination from recognized school/ Board, Speed of not less than 25 words per minute in Typewriting in Hindi.
As on 30/05/2018
18 to 30 years for Sr. No. 1
18 to 32 years for Sr. No. 2
18 to 27 years for Sr. No. 3
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Principal Director,
Defence Estates, Southern Command,
Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road,
Pune (Maharashtra) – 411040.
Form Submission Last Date : 15/05/2018
Form Submission Last Date (for Remote Areas) : 30/05/2018
Click here for Job Notification & Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow Southern Command Pune official advertisement for complete details.