Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has recently invited applications for the 38 various post of Assistant Manager, IT, Legal, Research. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in SEBI jobs notification and having qualification of Master’s Degree, LLB, BE, B.Tech from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) details:
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 38
- General – 24
- Legal – 07
- Information Technology – 03
- Official Language – 01
- Research – 03
- General – Master’s Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration/ Post Graduation Degree in Management/ Post Graduation Diploma in Management with 55% marks (50% for PWD-HH) in the aggregate, CA/ CFA/ CS/ ICWA.
- Legal – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ PWD-VH) in the aggregate or LLM.
- Information Technology – First class Graduation (55% for SC/ PWD-HH) in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science)/ Master Degree in Computers Application/ First class Graduation in any discipline (55% for SC/ PWD-HH) with Post Graduation qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
- Official Language – Master’s Degree in Hindi with 50% (PWD-HH) in the aggregate with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English / Economics/ Commerce with 50% (PWD-HH) in the aggregate with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level.
- Research – Masters Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics with minimum 55% marks (50% for ST).
Maximum 27 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
Candidates have to appear for Online Exam and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 600/-
SC/ST/PH – Rs 100/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.sebi.gov.in and follow the “Careers” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for SEBI Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 05/05/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 26/05/2017
Application Fee Payment Date : 26/05/2017
Last Date for Editing Application Form : 26/05/2017
Last Date for Printing the Application : 29/05/2017
Online Examination Date : 25/06/2017
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow SEBI official advertisement for complete details.