Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has recently invited applications for the 120 post of Assistant Manager (Grade A). Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in SEBI jobs notification and having qualification of Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree/ CA/ CS/ CFA/ CWA/ MCA from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) details:
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 120
Stream Wise Vacancies:
- General – 84
- Legal – 18
- Information Technology – 08
- Engineering (Civil) – 05
- Engineering (Electrical) – 05
- General – Degree in Law/ CA/ CS/ CFA/ CWA/ Master’s Degree
- Legal – Bachelors Degree in Law
- Information Technology – Degree Engineering/ MCA
- Engineering (Civil) – Degree in Civil Engineering
- Engineering (Electrical) -Degree in Electrical Engineering
30 years as on 31/08/2018
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 850/-
SC/ ST/ PwD – Rs 100/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.sebi.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for SEBI Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 15/09/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 07/10/2018
Date of Phase I Online Examination : 17/11/2018
Date of Phase II Online Examination : 16/11/2018
Official Website : https://www.sebi.gov.in/
Reader’s are requested to follow SEBI official advertisement for complete details.