State Bank of India (SBI) has recently invited applications for the 13 post of Specialist Cadre Officer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in SBI jobs notification and having qualification of Degree/ Diploma/ MBA in HR / PGDM from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in State Bank of India (SBI) details:
- HR Specialist (Recruitment) – 01
- HR Specialist (Manpower) (Planning) – 01
- Internal Communication Specialist – 01
- Banking Supervisory (Specialist) – 03
- Defence Banking Advisor (Army) – 01
- Defence Banking Advisor (Para Military Forces – 01
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor – 05
- HR Specialist (Recruitment) – MBA with specialization in HR / PGDM with specialization in HR
- HR Specialist Manpower) (Planning) – MBA with specialization in HR / PGDM with specialization in HR
- Internal Communication Specialist – MBA/ Post Graduate/ Degree in Marketing/ Mass Media/ Finance Commerce
For more details on educational qualification of remaining posts follow the notification link below.
32 to 35 years for Sr. No. 1, 2
27 to 35 years for Sr. No. 3
55 to 65 years for Sr. No. 4
62 years for Sr. No. 5, 6
70 years for Sr. No. 7
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
Rs 600/- for Sr. No. 1, 2 & 3
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.sbi.co.in and follow the “Announcement” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 15/05/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 02/06/2018
Last Date for Printing the Application : 17/06/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow SBI official advertisement for complete details.