State Bank of India (SBI) has release recruitment notification for 2313 Probationary Officer – SBI PO Recruitment 2017. Qualification needed, Any Graduate. Candidate who desires shall submit application before due date of 28/02/2017.
Jobs Opportunity in State Bank of India details:
SBI Probationary Officer Total Posts – 2313
- 21 to 30 years age limit as on 01/04/2017
- Born Between 02/04/1987 and 01/04/1996 (Including both days)
- Age relaxation is applicable up to 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ ST & 10 years for PH candidates.
- Probationary Officer – Any Graduation from a recognised University or equivalent qualification recognised by Government of India.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test, Group Discussion and/or Interview.
- General / OBC – Rs 600/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs 100/-
Application Fee is payable through Online Mode by using Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.sbi.com and follow the “Careers” tab and follow Latest Announcement link. also read instructions how to apply online for State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2017. Take printout of Online Application Form for future use.
- Online Application Form Submission / Registration Start Date : 07/02/2017
- Form Submission / Registration Last Date (Including Editing) : 06/03/2017
- Application Fee Payment Date : 07/02/2017 to 06/03/2017
- Admit Card Download for Preliminary Examination : 15/04/2017 onwards
- SBI Preliminary Examination Date : 29th & 30th April and 6th & 7th May 2017
- Result of Preliminary Examination : 17/05/2017
- SBI Admit Card Download for Main Exam : 22/05/2017 onwards
- SBI Main Exam Date : 04/06/2017
- Result Declaration of Main Exam : 19/06/2017
- Download Call Letter for Interview : 26/06/2017
- Group Discurtion and Interview : 10/07/2017 onwards
- Final Result Declaration Date : 05/08/2017
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates will be conduct from 17/04/2017 to 22/04/2017 for which candidates have to download Call Letters from 07/04/2017.
Please read Official Notification for complete details.
Futher details like Exam Pattern and Syllabus for PO Recruitment in SBI 2017 – Comming Up