Safdarjang Hospital and VMMC, New Delhi, Office of Medical Superintendent has recently invited applications for the 134 post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) (MBBS & BDS). Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Safdarjung Hospital jobs notification and having qualification of MBBS Degree/ BDS Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Safdarjang Hospital New Delhi details:
1. Junior Resident (Non-PG) (MBBS) – 122
Reservation: UR – 50, OBC – 37, SC – 23, ST – 12
2. Junior Resident (Non-PG) (BDS) – 12
- Dental Surgery – 07
- Maxillofacial Surgery – 05
- Junior Resident (Non-PG) (MBBS) – MBBS Degree from a Recognized University & must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
- Junior Resident (Non-PG) (BDS) – BDS degree from a Recognized University, must have completed their Internship and registered with DDC/ State Dental Council.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General – Rs 500/-
OBC – Rs 250/-
SC/ ST/ PH – No Fee
For more detail information on bank detail follow the notification link below.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Diary & Dispatch Section,
Office of the Medical Superintendent,
Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi,
Near Gate No. 2 and near Bank of Baroda Safdarjung Hospital Branch
Form Submission Last Date : 08/12/2017 @ 03:00 pm
Reader’s are requested to follow Safdarjung Hospital official advertisement for complete details.