Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Hubli, Karnataka has recently invited applications for the 33 post of Junior Engineer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in RRC Hubli jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma in Engineering from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Hubli, Karnataka details:
Total : 33 Jobs of RRC Hubli Recruitment 2018 for Junior Engineer Post are Listed below
- Junior Engineer/ Drawing, Design & Estimation – 33
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
- Electrical – 04
- Civil Engineer – 22
- Mechanical – 02
- Signal & Telecom – 05
- Electrical – Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or a combination of any sub-stream of basic streams of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Civil Engineer – Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration or a combination of any sub-stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Mechanical – Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ Mechatronics/ Industrial/ Machining/ Instrumentation & Control/ Tools & Machining/ Tools & Die Making/ Automobile/ Production Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ Mechatronics/ Industrial/ Machining/ Instrumentation
- Signal & Telecom – Three years Diploma in (a) Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering OR a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
42 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting rrchubli.in and follow the “Current Openings” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for RRC Hubli Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 18/05/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 17/06/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow RRC Hubli official advertisement for complete details.