Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Group D has recently invited applications for the 62907 post of Executive Trainee. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in RRB Group D jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Group D details:
- Group D – 62907
RRB Region Wise Vacancies:
- RRB Ahmedabad (Western Railway) – 6087
- RRB Ajmer (North Western Railway) – 4755
- RRB Allahabad (North Central Railway ) – 4762
- RRB Bangalore (North Western Railway) – 2293
- RRB Bhopal (West Central Railway) – 3522
- RRB Bhubaneswar (East Coast Railway) – 1532
- RRB Bilaspur (South East Central Railway) – 1159
- RRB Chandigarh (Northern Railway) – 7832
- RRB Chennai (Southern Railway) – 2979
- RRb Gorakhpur (North Eastern Railway) – 3388
- RRB Guwahati (Northest Frontier Railway) – 2577
- RRB Kolkata (Eastern Railway) – 2367
- RRB Mumbai (Central Railway) – 4625
- RRB Patna (East Central Railway) – 5681
- RRB Ranchi (South Eastern Railway) – 2525
- RRB Secunderabad (South Central Railway) – 6523
Reservation for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Group D Details
Revised Qualification: Now anyone with a minimum Class 10th Pass certificate can apply for the posts and railway officials expect a deluge of applications.
Earlier it was: 10th pass and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/ 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT or 10th pass/ ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT (or) equivalent/ National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Revised Age Limit as on 01/07/2018
33 years for UR
36 years for OBC
38 years for SC/ST
For Press Information Bureau Government of India Ministry of Railways Click here
Name of Group D Posts in Indian Railway
Following Posts come under the Group D Vacancies in Indian Railway
- Helper-II (Elect)
- Gr. ‘D’ (Store)
- Helper-II (Mech)
- Helper-II (S&T)
- Gr. ‘D’ (Engg.)
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PH/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward class – Rs 250/-
Fee can be paid through Online by using internet banking or debit/ credit cards
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in and follow the “Click here to Apply for CEN 02/ 2018” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 10/02/2018 @ 10:00 am
Form Submission Last Date : 12/03/2018 @ 11:59 pm (Extended to 31/03/2018)
Online Application Fee Payment Date : 10/02/2018 to 12/03/2018 @ 10:00 pm
RRB Group D Computer Based Test (CBT) : April & May, 2018
Reader’s are requested to follow RRB Group D official advertisement for complete details.