Regional Plant Resource Centre (RPRC), Bhubaneswar has recently invited applications for the 5 various post of SRF, JRF, Lab Assistant on contractual basis for the project titled “Conservation of Rare Wild Orchids of Odisha”. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in RPRC jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation (Science)/ M.Sc in Botany/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Regional Plant Resource Centre (RPRC), Bhubaneswar details:
- Senior Research Fellow – 01
- Junior Research Fellow – 02
- Field cum-Lab Asst – 02
- Senior Research Fellow – M.Sc in Botany/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology having good academic record
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc in Botany/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology having good academic record
- Field cum-Lab Asst – Graduation in field of Science, Botany as a subject with good academic career
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 08/08/2017 @ 10:30 am
Reader’s are requested to follow RPRC Bhubaneswar official advertisement for complete details.