Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), NE Region Dibrugarh, Assam Department of Health Research has recently invited applications for the 5 post of Project Technical Officer, Field Investigator and Data Entry Operator (DEO) for the project titled “Estimate the burden of TB among the tribal population and develop an innovative health system model to strengthen TB control in the tribal areas of Meghalaya, Tripura, Manipur and Nagaland”. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in RMRC NE Region jobs notification and having qualification of 12th/ Graduate/ Masters Degree from the Board/ University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), NE Region Dibrugarh Assam details:
- Project Technical Officer – 01
- Field Investigator – 03
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 01
- Project Technical Officer – Graduation in any subject from a recognized university or Masters Degree in any subject from a recognized institution
- Field Investigator – Graduation in any subject from a recognized university or Masters Degree in any subject from a recognized institution with relevant experience
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 12th pass, typing knowledge
30 years for Sr. No. 1, 2
25 years for Sr. No. 3
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ST candidates
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with bio-data, self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 07/03/2018 @ 10:30 am
Registration Time : 09:30 am to 10:30 am
Venue : Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), NE Region, Dibrugarh, Assam
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow RMRC NE Region official advertisement for complete details.