REIL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 7 Accountant, Technician, Office Assistant, Driver jobs in Rajasthan Electronics and Instruments Limited (REIL). The eligibility criteria and other details are given below:
|Sr||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
- Jr. Accountant – CA (Inter)/ICWA (Inter) from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Technical Assistant – 3 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Office Assistant – Graduate in Commence discipline (B.Com.) from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum 60% marks.
- Technician – ITI (NCVT) in Electronics Mechanical/ Radio & TV/ Electrical with minimum 60% marks and one year Apprenticeship.
- Driver – 10th pass and should possess valid driving license.
As on 11/05/2018
35 years for Sr. No. 1
42 years for Sr. No. 2
30 years for Sr. No. 3
42 years for Sr. No. 4
32 years for Sr. No. 5
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates to the Additional. General Manager (P&IR), Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited, 2 Kanakpura Industrial Area, Sirsi Road, Jaipur – 302012
Form Submission Last Date : 08/03/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow REIL official advertisement for complete details.