Road Construction Department (RCD), Bihar has recently invited applications for the 21 post of DBA, Software Developer, Network Hardware Admin, Thematic Expert, Dy Director, Programmer Analyst, Administrator and Others Vacancies. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Road Construction Department Bihar jobs notification and having qualification of Bachelors/Masters Degree/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA/ PG Diploma/ CA from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Road Construction Department (RCD), Bihar details:
- Professional Support Service Expert – 01
- Professional Support Service Expert (Technical) – 10
- Thematic Expert – 02
- Deputy Director – 01
- System Infrastructure Analyst – 01
- Programmer Analyst – 01
- Network Hardware Administrator – 01
- Software Developer – 02
- Database Administrator – 01
- Network Support Staff – 01
- Professional Support Service Expert – MBA/ PG Diploma/ CA
- Professional Support Service Expert (Technical) – M.Tech (Civil/ Structural Engg)
- Thematic Expert – Bachelors/ Masters Degree (Law)
- Deputy Director – B.Tech (CS/ ECE+MBA)
- System Infrastructure Analyst – BE/ B.Tech (CS/ ESC/ CE)
- Programmer Analyst – BE/ B.Tech (CS/ E&C/ CE)/ MCA
- Network Hardware Administrator – BE/ B.Tech (CS/ E&C/ CE)/ MCA
- Software Developer – BE/ B.Tech (CS/ E&C/ CE)/ MCA
- Database Administrator – BE/ B.Tech (CS/ E&C/ CE)/ MCA
- Network Support Staff – Graduate with Diploma (Computer)
21 to 63 years as on 01/01/2018
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.rcd.bih.nic.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for Road Construction Department Bihar Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 16/04/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 11/05/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow Road Construction Department Bihar official advertisement for complete details.