Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Recruitment Cell, New Delhi has recently invited applications for the various 115 post of Parliamentary Interpreter, Stenographer, Translator, Reader, Secretariat Assistant and Security Assistant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Rajya Sabha Secretariat jobs notification and having qualification of Bachelors degree/ Masters degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Recruitment Cell, New Delhi details:
- Parliamentary Interpreter (English/ Hindi) – 01
- Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia) – 01
- Assistant Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol/ Executive Officer – 20
- Stenographer (English) – 11
- Security Assistant (Grade-II) – 21
- Secretariat Assistant (English) – 30
- Secretariat Assistant (Hindi) – 07
- Secretariat Assistant (Urdu) – 02
- Translator – 19
- Proof Reader – 03
- Parliamentary Interpreter (English/ Hindi) – Masters degree from a recognised university in English with medium of Hindi Language upto degree level or Masters degree in Hindi with medium of English Language upto degree level
- Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia) – Masters degree from a recognised university in any discipline with Odia up to degree level
- Assistant Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol/ Executive Officer – Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Stenographer (English) – Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized university and possessing a minimum Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. in English
- Security Assistant (Grade-II) – Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized university
For details of educational qualification of all remaining posts follow the notification link given below.
18 to 35 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 9, 10
18 to 30 years for Sr. No. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Preliminary Examination, Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 300/-
SC/ST/PH/Women – No Fee.
Fee can be pay through online mode only.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.rajyasabha.nic.in and read instructions how to apply online for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 25/07/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 18/08/2017
Application Fee Payment Date : 25/07/2017 to 20/08/2017
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow Rajya Sabha Secretariat official advertisement for complete details.