PRSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) released job notification for 32 GIS/CAD Trainee and Other Posts. Find PRSC Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Total : 32 Jobs
About: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) an autonomous organization under the Department of Agriculture, Government of Punjab, is the apex body in the State for all Remote Sensing (RS), Geographic Information System (GIS) and Global Positioning System (GPS) related works. It is designated as a Nodal Agency by the Govt. of Punjab for geospatial needs of the State and also acts as the centralized hub for the geo-spatial data to all the user departments.
Jobs Opportunity in Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) details:
- Research Associate (RA) – 02
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 21
- GIS/CAD Trainee – 05
- IT Lab Attendant – 05
- Field-cum-Lab Assistant – 02
- Research Fellow – 01
- Maxumum 37 years
- GIS/CAD Trainee – Diploma in Civil/architecture/ Survey On Satisfactory completion of training period eligible for
Field/ Lab assistant
- Field-cum-Lab Assistant – Diploma in Civil/ Architecture/ Survey
- IT Lab Attendant – First Class Diploma/BCA/ B.Sc. in Information Technology (IT)/Electronics and Communication (EC) / Computer Science (CS) / Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) or related branch. 10+2 in Science discipline strictly
Candidates should have to follow the notification of PRSC Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details of other posts.
How To Apply:
- Candidates seeking Government jobs in Punjab for the above mention posts may attend interview along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 4th July 2016, 5th July 2016, 11th July 2016, 12th July 2016 & 19th July 2016 @ 09:30 AM
Venue: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC), PAU Campus, Ludhiana 141004
More details and PRSC Jobs Notification 2016 Click here