Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has recently invited applications for the 47 post of Asst Agriculture Engineer, Drugs Control Officer, Asst Director, Analyst. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in PPSC jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation/ Diploma/ Degree/ PG Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) details:
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer Grade II – 17
- Assistant Director – 03
- Drugs Control Officer – 12
- Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs) – 01
- Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety) – 01
- Analyst (Drugs) – 04
- Analyst (Food Safety) – 09
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer Grade II – B. Tech/ Degree in Agriculture Engineering
- Assistant Director – Diploma, Degree (Engg/ Technology)
- Drugs Control Officer – Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs) – Graduation in Medicine/ Science/ Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety) – Master’s Degree
- Analyst (Drugs) – PG Degree in Medicine/ Science/ Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Analyst (Food Safety) -Master’s Degree
18 to 37 years as on 01/01/2018
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 3000/-
SC/ST – Rs 1125/-
Pwd – Rs 1750/-
Ex-Servicemen – Rs 500/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.ppsc.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for PPSC Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 06/07/2018 upto 11:59 pm
Application Fee Payment Date : 13/07/2018.
Reader’s are requested to follow PPSC official advertisement for complete details.