PGIMER Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 134 Assistant Professors jobs in Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. The eligibility criteria and other details are given below:
PGIMER Assistant Professors Recruitment 2019 – 134 Vacancies
|Sr||Name of Posts||Post||Education|
|1||Assistant Professors Medical
|121||MD/ MS/ DM/ MD/ M.Ch in relevant discipline.|
|2||Assistant Professors (Non-Medical)||13||Master’s degree in relevant discipline.|
|Age Limit||Application Fee|
|50 years age limit as on 06/02/2019||General / OBC – Rs 1000/-
SC/ST – Rs 500/-
|Form Submission Start Date : 04/01/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 06/02/2019
|Notification||How to Apply|
|View details||Application Form|
PGIMER Technician, Asst Administrative Officer, Stenographer Recruitment 2019 – 99 Vacancies
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh Online Application invited for Technician, Assistant Administrative Officer, Stenographer and other vacancies. The eligibility criteria and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh details:
- Assistant Administrative Officer – 05
- Junior Technician (Lab) – 62
- Junior Technician (X-ray) – 11
- Junior Speech Therapist – 02
- Perfusionist – 03
- Stenographer – 15
- Animal Keeper – 01
- Assistant Administrative Officer – Degree of a recognized University and 5 years of experience as Office Superintendent or in equivalent posts and working knowledge of Govt. rules and regulation.
- Junior Technician (Lab) – B.Sc. Medical Lab. Technology OR B.Sc. with Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology.
- Junior Technician (X-ray) – B.Sc. Medical Technology (X-ray) / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radiology / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radiodiagnosis / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radio-diagnosis & Imaging Technology.
- Junior Speech Therapist – B.Sc. Speech and Hearing from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Perfusionist – B.Sc. Degree and Certificate in Perfusion Technology (awarded by recognized Institution/ Association/Authority (such as Association of Thoracic and Cardio Vascular Surgeons of India) after a training in a centre with at least one year experience in Clinical Perfusion.
- Stenographer – 12th class pass and Dictation at the speed of 80 w.p.m. in Stenography (English or Hindi) with transcription time of 50 minutes (English) or 65 minutes (Hindi) on the computer.
- Animal Keeper – Matric with Science from recognized Board and 2 years experience in breeding and keeping of animals preferably in a medical or research Institution.
40 years for Sr. No. 1
30 years for Sr. No.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 1000/-
SC/ST – Rs 500/-
PH – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://pgimer.edu.in and follow the notification on how to apply online for PGIMER Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 11/10/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 08/01/2019
Application Fee Payment Last Date : 10/01/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow PGIMER official advertisement for complete details.