Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), New Delhi has recently invited applications for the various post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/ IT/ Electronics), Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) and Assistant (Finance). Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in PGCIL jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA (HR)/ B.Com/ M.Com from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) , New Delhi details:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 41
- Diploma Trainee (IT) – 12
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics) – 02
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) – 04
- Assistant (Finance) – 22
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks
- Diploma Trainee (IT) – Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ Information Technology from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics) – Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) – Two year full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks
- Assistant (Finance) – B.Com. from a recognized University/ College with 1st division. Additional qualification of M.Com. shall be desirable.
As on 20/09/2017
27 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 3, 4
28 years for Sr. No. 5
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates. Applicable for Sr. No. 1, 2, 3, 4.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 300/- (Rs 200 for Sr. No. 5)
SC/ST/PH – No Fee
How To Apply:
Interested eligible candidates should apply only through On-line Registration System of POWERGRID. To apply logon to http://www.powergridindia.com –> Careers section –> Job Opportunities and then “Recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Electronics/IT), Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) & Assistant (Finance) in NR-I and POSOCO” and send Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Advertiser (PG),
Post Box No. 9279,
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 110051
Form Submission Start Date : 15/11/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 29/11/2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application Form : 09/12/2017
Last Date for Deposit of Fee through Bank Challan : 04/12/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow PGCIL official advertisement for complete details.