Projects Development India Limited (PDIL) has recently invited applications for the 48 post of Trade Apprentice under Apprentices Act, 1961 for training at Head Office at Noida (Uttar Pradesh) and Regional Offices at Vadodara (Gujarat). Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in PDIL jobs notification and having qualification of 10th/ ITI/ Graduation/ B.Com./ B.Sc from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Projects Development India Limited (PDIL) details:
- Trade Apprentice – 48
Trade Wise Vacancy:
- Plumber – 01
- Electrician – 03
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic – 01
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 09
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 07
- Boiler Attendant – 01
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 02
- Chemical Laboratory Assistant – 02
- Computer and Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic – 01
- Computer Networking Technician – 01
- Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) – 01
- Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) – 02
- House Keeper (Institution) – 03
- House Keeper (Corporate) – 02
- Secretarial Assistant – 05
- Stenographer (English) – 05
- Library Assistant – 01
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) – 01
10th Passed OR ITI in relevant Trades OR Graduation/ B.Com./ B.Sc from a recognized University/ Institute as a regular full time course.
Minimum 18 years as on 30/11/2017
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.pdilin.com and follow the instructions how to apply online for PDIL Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 01/12/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 15/12/2017
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow PDIL official advertisement for complete details.