Odisha Tribal Empowerment and Livelihoods Programme (OTELP) has recently invited applications for the 12 various post of Accounts cum Data Management, Expert Livelihood-cum-Social and Expert (Land & Water Management) on contractual basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in OTELP jobs notification and having qualification of Graduate in Agriculture Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Graduate in Commerce/ BBA (Finance)/ MBA (Finance)/ from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Odisha Tribal Empowerment and Livelihoods Programme (OTELP) details:
- Expert (Land & Water Management) – 04
- Expert Livelihood-cum-Social – 04
- Accounts cum Data Management – 04
- Expert (Land & Water Management) – Graduate in Agriculture Engineering/ Civil Engineering with an additional qualification with Post graduation in soil and water conservation engineering will be given weight age or Graduate in Engineering in any discipline
- Expert Livelihood-cum-Social – Graduate in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ B.V,Sc./ B.F.Sc. or Graduation with Botany/ Zoology as one of the subject with no experience
- Accounts cum Data Management – Graduate in Commerce with Tally/ BBA (Finance)/ MBA (Finance) without experience
21 to 45 years age limit.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date : 04/08/2017
Registration Time : 09:00 am to 12:00 Noon
Venue : Orissa Tribal Empowerment & Livelihoods Programme (OTELP) Plus under ITDA Balliguda
Reader’s are requested to follow OTELP official advertisement for complete details.