Odisha Tribal Empowerment & Livelihoods Programme (OTELP) has recently invited applications for the various post of Expert Social & ME, Accounts & Data Management, Expert Land & Water conservation on contractual basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in OPELIP jobs notification and having qualification of PG in Sociology/ Rural Development/ Rural Management/ Antropology/ MSW, Graduation in Engineering, PG/ Graduation in Commerce from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Odisha Tribal Empowerment & Livelihoods Programme (OTELP) details:
- Expert Social & ME Cum Livelihood – 03
- Expert Land & Water conservation Engineering – 03
- Expert Accounts & Data Management – 02
- Expert Social & ME Cum Livelihood – PG in Sociology/ Rural Development/ Rural Management/ Antropology/ MSW/ MBA Specialization in Mareketing, minimum 1 year relevant experience in Watershed rural Development related programme/ Graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ B.V.Sc/ B.F.Sc
- Expert Land & Water conservation Engineering – Graduation in Agriculture Engineering/ Civil Engineering, PG in soil and water conservation engineering or Graduation in Engineering.
- Expert Accounts & Data Management – PG / Graduation in Commerce with Tally Certificate BBA finance/ MBA finance.
21 to 45 years age limit
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Project Administrator,
OTELP Plus, ITDA,
Malkangiri – 764044 (Odisha)
Form Submission Last Date : 15/05/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow OPELIP official advertisement for complete details.