Ordnance Factory Chanda, Maharashtra has recently invited applications for the 36 post of Graduate Apprentices and Technician Apprentices. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Ordnance Factory Chanda jobs notification and having qualification of Degree/ Diploma in Engineering/ Technology from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Ordnance Factory Chanda, Maharashtra details:
- Graduate Apprentices – 06
- Technician Apprentices – 30
- Graduate Apprentice : UR-04, OBC-02
- Technician Apprentice : UR-16, OBC-08, SC-03, ST-03
- Having scored minimum 57% marks or above in the Final year Degree/ Diploma in Engineering/ Technology awarded by a statutory University. However the selection will be made on the basis of merit of marks obtained in the Final year Examination of Degree/ Diploma.
- Should not have Training or Job Experience of a period of One year or more after attainment of the qualification.
- Should not have completed more than 3 years after obtaining the Degree/ Diploma.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Sr. General Manager,
Ordnance Factory Chanda,
Distt. Chandrapur (Maharashtra) – 442501
Form Submission Last Date : 26/05/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow Ordnance Factory Chanda official advertisement for complete details.