Ordnance Clothing Factory Avadi released job notification for 87 Teacher, LDC, Store Keeper & Other Posts. Ordnance Clothing Factory is an Indian clothing manufacturing company run by the Ordnance Factories Board, Government of India. Find Ordnance Clothing Factory Recruitment 2015 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Jobs Opportunity in Ordnance Clothing Factory details:
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Maths)||02||30 years|
|Teacher (Primary)||11||30 years|
|Supervisor / NT(OTS)||01||27 years|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||14||27 years|
|Store Keeper||02||27 years|
|Tailor / Semi-Skilled||53||32 years|
- Fireman: 10th class and completed bOrdnance Clothing Factoryc course on elementary fire fighting.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Maths): Graduation in relevant subject and Diploma / Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.ED) (relevant subject) OR Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and BA/ B.Sc.ED or B.A.ED./ B.Sc.ED (in the relevant subject).
- Teacher (Primary): Senior Secondary with atleast 50% marks and Degree / Diploma in elementary Education, Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
- Supervisor / NT (OTS): Degree in any subject from a recognised University. Desirable: Should have “O” level certificate as per Department of Electronics Accredition Committee Certificate.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th class and typing speed of 35 words per minutes in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
- Store Keeper: 10+2 class passed. Desirable: BOrdnance Clothing Factoryc knowledge of computer application having “O” level certificate as per Department of Electronics Accredition Committee Certificate (DOEACC)
- Durwan: Matriculation or equivalent. Must be physically fit for the duties of Durwan as per specified standard.
- Tailor / Semi-Skilled: Matriculation + (NAC) National Apprenticeship Certificate issued by NCTVT (National Council of Trades for Vocational Training) / (NTC) National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Trades (NCVT) in the relevant trade.
Follow the notification of Ordnance Clothing Factory Recruitment 2015 for eligibility details.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Chennai, Tamil Nadu for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
Last date for Application: 14/11/2015
More details and Ordnance Clothing Factory Jobs Notification 2015 Click here