Odisha Forestry Sector Development Society (OFSDS), Bhubaneswar has recently invited applications for the 44 various post of Executive Trainee. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in OFSDS jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation/ Post Graduation/ BE/ B.Tech from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Odisha Forestry Sector Development Society (OFSDS), Bhubaneswar details:
- State Programme Manager (Livelihood, NRM and Inter‐sectoral convergence) – 01
- State Programme Manager(Capacity & Institutional Development) – 01
- State Programme Manager (Knowledge Management, Publicity & Publication) – 01
- State Programme Manager (GIS, MIS and Website) – 01
- State Programme Manager, Audit – 01
- System manager/ Administrator – 01
- Subject Matter Specialist (M&E, MIS & GIS, REDD+) – 12
- Subject Matter Specialist (Livelihood & Rural Financing and Marketing) – 12
- Project Accountant – 14
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in Agriculture or allied subjects, or Post Graduation in Economics, Social science, Agri Business Management or Rural Management
- A full time post Graduation Degree in Social Sciences/ Sociology/ Rural Development/ MSW/ MBA in Rural Management or Rural Development from a premier institute
- A full time Post Graduation Degree in Media Management/ Mass communication/ Sociology/ Social Sciences/ Economics/ Rural Development from a premier institute
- Degree in Computer Science/ B.Tech in Computer Application, IT or equivalent from recognized University/ Institute or B.E/ B.Tech (in Agricultural Engg., Environmental Engg., Civil Engg.) or PG in forestry/ Agriculture/ Sociology/ Social scienceStatistics/ Environmental Science with MCA
- Member of the ICAI (Chartered Accountant)/ ICWAI (Cost Accountant)
- B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT or B.E/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree in science with MCA
- B.E/ B.Tech in computer science/ IT or B.E/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree in science/ Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Economics with MCA
- Graduation in Science/ Economics/ Social Science/ MSW/ MBA in Agri Business/Rural Development
- Graduation in commerce with sound knowledge in Computers especially TALLY and MS office etc.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
Payable through Bank Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Project Director, OFSDP Phase-II payable at Bhubaneswar.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Project Director,
Odisha Forestry Sector Development Society,
SFTRI Campus, Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar – 751029
Form Submission Last Date : 26/05/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow OFSDS official advertisement for complete details.