OAVS Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 878 Teacher, Principal, PGT, TGT and other jobs in in School & Mass Education Department, Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan, Odisha. The recruitment eligibility criteria of OAVS 2019 and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in OAVS details:
- Principal – 145
- PGT English – 81
- PGT Physics – 80
- PGT Chemistry – 88
- PGT Biology – 49
- PGT Mathematics – 58
- TGT English – 59
- TGT Social Studies – 38
- TGT Odia (Regional language) – 55
- TGT Maths – 48
- TGT Science – 58
- PET – 59
- Computer Teacher – 60
- Principal – i) Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 45% marks in aggregate. ii) B.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from an institution recognized by NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University
- All Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – i) The candidate must have passed Class X standard in MIL Odia. ii) The candidate not having Odia as a subject up to Class X standard must have qualified at the single subject Odia examination up to High School standard conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack, Odisha. iii) Four years integrated Degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate(45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) OR Bachelor’s Degree in Arts & Science in the concerned subjects with 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) along with a degree in Bachelor in Education (a course prescribed by the NCTE) from an Institution recognized by the NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University
- Physical Education Teacher (PET) – i) Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Physical Education i.e. B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from a recognized University/ Institution. ii) Proficiency in teaching in Odia and English medium.
- Computer Teacher (Contractual) – i) B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science or I.T./MCA/M.Sc. I.T/ M.Sc. Computer Science from a recognized University. OR ii) ‘B’ Level of DOEACC / NIELIT in Computer Science from a recognized University (added or not) OR iii) BCA/B.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized University.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 2 years Integrated post Graduate Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/ SEBC candidates) in the following subjects OR Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/ SEBC candidates) in the following subjects a) PGT (English) – English, b) PGT (Math) – Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics, c) PGT (Physics) – Physics/ Electronics/ Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics.
32 – 50 years for Principal
21 – 32 years for Teaching Vacancies
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
For Principal – Rs 1500/-
All Teaching Vacancies – Rs 1000/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.oavs.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for OAVS Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 14/03/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 15/04/2019
Last Date for Application Fee Payment : 17/04/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow OAVS official advertisement for complete details.