Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has recently invited applications for the various post of LDC, Storekeeper, Hindi Translator, Audit Assistant, Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lab Attendant at Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Hqrs (NOIDA) and its Regional Offices. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NVS jobs notification and having qualification of 12th/ B.Com/ Master’s Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) details:
- Audit Assistant – 03
- Hindi Translator – 05
- Stenographer – 06
- Lower Division Clerk – 10
- Female Staff Nurse – 81
- Catering Assistant – 61
- LDC / Storekeeper – 440
- Lab Attendant – 77
Job Location : Bhopal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, NOIDA, Patna, Pune, Shillong
- Audit Assistant – B.Com from a recognized University and 3 years experience
- Hindi Translator – Master’s Degree from the recognized University in Hindi / English with other language than Master’s Degree at graduation level. OR Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi / English with a recognized Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Stenographer – Senior Secondary School Certificate (12th Pass) 2. Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed 40 words per minute in English. OR Shorthand speed of 60 words per minutes and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Lower Division Clerk – Senior Secondary (12th Pass) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word. OR Passed +2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
- Female Staff Nurse – Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (12th Pass) or equivalent and b) Grade ‘A’ Three Years Diploma/ Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institution. OR B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognised University/ Institution. 2. Registration with Indian/ State Nursing Council. 3. Practical experience of two years in Hospital/Clinic.
- Catering Assistant – Secondary School (10th Pass) and 2. Three Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent from an Institution recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India/State Govt. OR Passed Sr. Secondary (Class XII) from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least one year experience in catering. OR Passed Sr.Secondary (12th Pass) or equivalent and one year diploma in catering or equivalent from a recognized institution with three years experience in catering in reputed institution/hotels.
- LDC / Storekeeper – Senior Secondary (12th Pass) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word. OR Passed +2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
- Lab Attendant – Middle Pass with General Science.
18 to 30 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 8
18 to 27 year for Sr. No. 3, 4, 7
up to 35 years Sr. No. 5, 6
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 750/- (Rs 1000/- for Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator)
SC/ST/PH/Women – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.nvshq.org OR www.mecbsegov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for NVS Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 12/11/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 13/12/2017
NVS Exam Date (Online Computer Based Test) : 12/01/2018 to 14/01/2018
Click here for Job Notification (Last Date Extended to: 20/12/2017)
Reader’s are requested to follow NVS official advertisement for complete details.