National Tea Research Foundation (NTRF) has release the notification about NTRF Project Assistant Recruitment 2016. Jobs Vacancies for Project Assistant Posts on contractual basis, for project “Studies on residues of certain new generic molecules in Tea”. Qualification needed, M.Sc in Chemistry/ Entomology.. Candidate who desires to apply shall apply before 10/11/2016 and need to attend walk-in interview on date 16/11/2016.
Jobs Opportunity in National Tea Research Foundation (NTRF) details:
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Candidates should not be more then 32 years.
- Age Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC & PH as per Govt. of India Rules
- Project Assistant – M.Sc in Chemistry/ Entomology. Desirable experience on field trial experiment related to pest and pesticides. The candidate has to discharge any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned to him/her from time to time by the competent authority of NTRF
- Project Assistant – Candidate will be entitled for the salary of Rs.20,000/- p.m. (consolidated).
Candidates have to appear for Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit Bio-data along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, qualification and experience and send by Registered Post/ Speed Post before 10/11/2016 to the below address:
National Tea Research Foundation (NTRF),
14, B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata – 700001
Form Submission Last Date : 10/11/2016
Date of Interview : 16/11/2016 @11:00 am
Venue : Tea Board, 14, B.T.M. Sarani, 8th Floor Kolkata – 700001
Official Job Notification of NTRF 2016 Click here