National Health Mission (NHM) Uttarakhand has release the notification about NHM Uttarakhand 24 Dental Hygienist, GNM, Technician, Finance, Logistics Consultant Recruitment 2017. Qualification needed, B.Sc Nursing, PG degree in Social work, Diploma in Dental hygienist, Graduation with MBA. Candidate who desires shall attend walk-in interview 16 to 20 December 2016.
Jobs Opportunity in National Health Mission (NHM) Uttarakhand details:
- Community Nurse (NCD) – 01
- Psychiartist Social Worker (NCD) – 01
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (NCD) – 01
- Dental Hygienist (NCD) – 01
- Dental Assistant (NCD) – 01
- District Epidemiologist (CD-IDSP) – 01
- Finance cum Logistics Consultant (NCD) – 01
- GNM (NCD) – 01
- Physiotherapist (NCD) – 01
- District Consultant (NCD) – 01
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (CD-RNTCP) – 02
- District Logistic Manager (Renamed as APMC-DPMU) – 01
- Case Registry Assistant (NCD) – 01
- Technician (NCD) – 01
- Psychologist/ Counselor (NCD) – 01
- Counselor – RKSK – 01
- Block Programme Manager (BPMU) – 01
- Hospital Attendants (NCD) – 01
- Sanitary Attendants (NCD) – 01
- Social Worker (NCD) – 01
- LT’s (Blood Cell) – 02
Maximum 45 years.
Candidates should have completed B.Sc Nursing, PG degree in Social work, Diploma in Dental hygienist, Graduation with MBA. Follow the notification below for Post wise required qualification.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date : 16/12/2016 to 20/12/2016 @ 10:00am to 11:00am
Venue : Chief Medical Officer’s Office, Champawat.
Official Job Notification of NHM Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016 Click here
Please read Official Notification for complete details.