NHM Punjab Recruitment 2018 to fill 170 vacancies for the post of Sr. Lab Technician (IRL), Senior Treatment Supervisor, Microbiologist and TB Health Visitor has begun on the official website of Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab – www.pbnrhm.org. Interested and eligible candidates having qualification of 12th/ Diploma/ Degree/ B.Sc MLT/ PG Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India must apply for the relevant post by following the instructions given below.
Jobs Opportunity in Department of Health and Family Welfare, National Health Mission (NHM), Punjab details:
- Microbiologist – 02
- Sr. Lab Technician (IRL) – 01
- Senior DOTS Plus and TB HV Supervisor – 04
- Senior TB Lab Supervisor – 26
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – 88
- TB Health Visitor – 49
- Microbiologist- PG (Microbiology/ Medical Microbiology)
- Sr. Lab Technician (IRL) – B.Sc MLT
- Senior DOTS Plus and TB HV Supervisor – Any Degree
- Senior TB Lab Supervisor – B.Sc MLT
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – Any Degree
- TB Health Visitor – pass 10+2 Exam, Diploma (Multipurpose Health Worker)
18 to 37 years as on 15/04/2018
Age relaxation is applicable as per Punjab Government.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.pbnrhm.org/career1.aspx and follow the instructions how to apply online for NMH Punjab Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 01/04/2018 (Extended to 13/04/2018)
Form Submission Last Date : 15/04/2018 (Extended to 30/04/2018)
Reader’s are requested to follow NMH Punjab official advertisement for complete details.