National Health Mission (NHM), Punjab has recently invited applications for the 68 post of Specialists in Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NHM Punjab jobs notification and having qualification from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Health Mission (NHM), Punjab details:
- Obstetrician (Female) – 19
- Pediatrician – 13
- Medicine – 30
- Surgeon – 06
- Obstetrician (Female) – MBBS with Post Graduate degree/ diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology (MD Gynae & Obs/ DGO) or DNB in Obstetrics & Gynecology Registered with Punjab Medical Council/ Indian Medical Council.
- Pediatrician – MBBS with Post Graduate degree/ diploma in Paediatrics [MD (Pead)/ DCH] or DNB in Paediatrics Registered with Punjab Medical Council/ Indian Medical Council.
- Medicine – MBBS Degree with a Post Graduate Degree in Medicine Registered with Punjab Medical Council
- Surgeon – MBBS Degree with a Post Graduate Degree in Surgery Registered with Punjab Medical Council
Not exceeding 45 years
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 15/11/2018 @ 10:00 am
Venue : Office of Mission Director, NHM Punjab, 5th Floor, Prayas Building, Sector 38 B, Chandigarh
Reader’s are requested to follow NHM Punjab official advertisement for complete details.