National Health Mission (NHM) Maharashtra has recently invited applications for the 20 various post of Coordinator, Assistant, Health Specialist on contract basis for State Health Society Maharashtra, Mumbai. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NHM Maharashtra jobs notification and having qualification of MBBS/ Graduation/ MS-CIT from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Health Mission (NHM) Maharashtra details:
- District Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist/ Program Officer (NCD) – 12
- District Program Coordinator – 06
- Program Assistant (NPPCD) – 01
- Admin Assistant (NPCB) – 01
- District Epidemiologist – MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by MCI and MBBS with Post Graduation Degree in any Clinical Subject or Public Health will be Preferred
- District Program Coordinator – Any Medical Graduate with DPH/ MPH/ MHA/ DHA from institution recognized by MCI
- Program Assistant (NPPCD) – Graduation of any discipline CCC/ MS-CIT & Marathi typing minimum 30w.p.m & English 30 w.p.m
- Admin Assistant (NPCB) – Graduation of any discipline
Max. 62 Years – Sr. No. 1, 2
Max. 30 Years – Sr. No. 3, 4
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Commissioner (Family Welfare) & Director,
National Health Mission, Arogya Bhavan,
3rd floor, St George’s Hospital Compound, P. D’Mello Road, Mumbai – 1
Form Submission Last Date : 12/05/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow NHM Maharashtra official advertisement for complete details.