National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB), New Delhi has recently invited applications for the 7 post of JRF, Laboratory Asst, Research Associate and Young Professional on temporary basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NRCPB jobs notification and having qualification of Post Graduate Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB), New Delhi details:
- JRF – 03
- Laboratory Assistant – 02
- Research Associate – 01
- Young Professional II – 01
- JRF – Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET
- Laboratory Assistant – Graduation in any discipline of Biological sciences
- Research Associate – Ph.D in Genetics Plant breeding/Agriculture Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology and Biotechnology/ Life Sciences
- Young Professional II – Post Graduate Degree in Molecular Biology Biotechnology/ Genetics Plant breeding/ Agriculture/ Life Sciences (preferably plant science)/ any branch of Plant science.
35 years age limit
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 26/11/2018 @ 10:00 am
Venue : Board Room (Room No-125) of ICAR-NRC on Plant Biotechnology, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi– 110012
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow NRCPB official advertisement for complete details.