North Western Railway (NWR), Rajasthan has recently invited applications for the 1164 post of Act Apprentice. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in North Western Railway jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ ITI from the Board/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in North Western Railway (NWR), Rajasthan details:
- Apprentice – 1164
Reservation: Gen: 589, OBC: 311, SC: 177, ST: 87
Units wise Vacancy :
- Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Ajmer : 153
- Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Bikaner : 168 Posts
- Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Jaipur : 84
- Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Jodhpur : 39
- B.T.C. Carriage Ajmer, NWR RRC JP : 210
- B.T.C. LOCO Ajmer, NWR RRC JP : 126
- Carriage Works Shop Bikaner, NWR RRC JP : 90
- Carriage Works Shop Jodhpur, NWR RRC JP : 294
10th Passed/ Class 10 High School Exam with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
15 to 24 years as on 30/10/2017
Candidates will be selected on academic merit basis and/or Interview.
General/ OBC – Rs 100/-
SC/ ST/ PH/ Women – Rs 500/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://rrcactapp.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 30/10/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 29/11/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow North Western Railway official advertisement for complete details.