North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh has recently invited applications for the 350 post of Ticket Clerk, Station Master, Asst Loco Pilot, Technician, Junior Engineer, Nurse, Pharmacist and other Group C and Group D vacancies. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in North Eastern Railway jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ ITI/ Degree/ Diploma Engineeer from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh details:
- Technician-III (Welder) – 09
- Technician-III (Black Smith) – 05
- Technician-III (Carpenter) – 05
- Technician-III (Diesel, Mechanical) – 11
- Technician-III (Signal) ESM-III – 27
- Technician-III (Telecommunication) – 19
- Assistant Loco Pilot – 71
- Technician-II (Signal) (ESM-II) – 11
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical – 02
- Junior Engineer/ TMC – 15
- Junior Engineer/ Mech – 06
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – 34
- Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – 52
- Station Master – 66
- Staff Nurse – 13
- Pharmacist – 03
- Health Inspector – 01
- Technician – 10th Pass/ ITI in relevant Trade
- Assistant Loco Pilot – 10th Pass/ ITI from recognized institutions of PILOT NCVT/ SCVT
- Junior Engineer – Diploma in Engineering
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – 10+2 or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks
- Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – Any Degree
- Station Master – Any Degree
- Staff Nurse – Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of Nursing
- Pharmacist – 10+2 (12th) in Science or its equivalent examination with Diploma in Pharmacy OR Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B Pharma)
- Health Inspector – B.Sc. having studied Chemistry as Main/ Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course. Plus a. One year Diploma of Sanitary/ Health Inspector OR One year National Trade Certificate in Health Sanitary inspector.
For more information on educational qualification follow the notification link given below.
18 to 42 years as on 01/07/2018
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in and follow the notification how to apply online for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 01/07/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 30/07/2018 upto 05:00 pm
Reader’s are requested to follow North Eastern Railway official advertisement for complete details.