North Eastern Council Secretariat, Shillong has recently invited applications for the various post of MTS, Executive and Consultant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in North Eastern Council Secretariat jobs notification and having qualification of Matriculation/ HSC/ SSC Pass/ Post Graduation Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in North Eastern Council Secretariat, Shillong details:
- Consultant – 01
- General Duty Executive – 01
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 01
- Consultant – Post Graduation Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication/ Culture Studies/ Education/ English Literature/ Media Studies/ Management with relevant experience
- General Duty Executive – Post Graduation Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication/ Culture Studies/ Education/ English Literature/ Media Studies/ Management with relevant experience
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Matriculation/ HSC/ SSC with Hindi and English as subjects
40 years for Sr. No. 1
35 years for Sr. No. 2
30 years for Sr. No. 3
Age relaxation is applicable as per rule of government for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Information and PR, North Eastern Council,
Nongrim Hills, Shillong – 793003
Form Submission Last Date : 31/08/2017
Walk-in Interview Date : September 2017
Venue : Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) at 15A, Sector – 7 Dwaraka, New Delhi – 110075
Reader’s are requested to follow North Eastern Council Secretariat official advertisement for complete details.