NLC India Ltd (Formally known as Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited), Neyveli, Tamil Nadu has recently invited applications for the 60 post of HR, Finance, Manager and MO. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NLC jobs notification and having qualification of Graduate Degree/ CA/ MBA from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in NLC India Ltd, Neyveli, Tamil Nadu details:
- General Manager – 05
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer (Medical)/ Medical Officer (Medical) – 08
- Manager (Legal) – 02
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) – 04
- Additional Chief Manager (Finance) – 04
- Deputy Chief Manager (Finance) – 05
- Deputy General Manager (HR) – 04
- Chief Manager (HR) – 05
- Additional Chief Manager (HR) – 02
- Deputy Manager (HR) – 05
- Deputy chief Manager (HR) (Community Development) – 04
- Deputy chief Manager (HR) (Training and Skill Development) – 02
- Deputy Chief Manager (Secretarial) – 01
- Manager (Secretarial) – 01
- Deputy Manager (R&D) Soil – 01
- Deputy Manager (R&D) Material Science – 01
- Deputy Manager (R&D) Non Conventional Renewable Energy – 01
- Deputy Manager (R&D) Micro Biology – 01
- General Manager (Mining) – 04
- General Manager – Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or) AMIE in Mechanical Engineering
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer (Medical)/ Medical Officer (Medical) – MBBS and MS / DNB in General Surgery, preferably with skill to perform Laparoscopy Surgeries.
- Manager (Legal) – Bachelor of Law Degree and practicing Advocates should have enrolled as an Advocate with any State Bar Council in India.
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) – Pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 2 years duration with specialization in Finance.
For detail post wise information on educational qualification and age limit follow the notification link below
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 300/-
SC/ST – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://www.nlcindia.com and send Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the Chief General Manager (HR), Recruitment Cell, Human Resource Department, Corporate Office, NLC India Limited, Block-1, Neyveli – 607801, Tamilnadu.
Form Submission Start Date : 19/09/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 09/10/2018
Last Date to Receive Hard Copy of NLC Application Form : 16/10/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow NLC official advertisement for complete details.