National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI), Bangalore a unit of ICAR has recently invited applications for the 5 post of Project Fellow, Project Assistant, Young Professional, SRF. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NIVEDI jobs notification and having qualification of Degree/ BE/ M.Sc/ MCA/ PG Degree/ Ph.D from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI), Bangalore a unit of ICAR details:
- Project Fellow – 01
- Project Assistant – 01
- Young Professional II – 01
- Senior Research Fellow – 02
- Project Fellow – M.Sc in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Pathology/ Parasitology/ Life Science/ Ph.D.
- Project Assistant – BVS /MVS in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Pathology/ Epidemiology/ Biostatstistics/ Medicine/ Parasitology/ M.Tech.
- Young Professional II – BE/ M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ M.Tech in Computer Science/Information Science/ MCA in computer Applications.
- Senior Research Fellow – Graduate in Engineering/ PG in Agricultural Science.
As on 20/06/2018
35 years for Men and 40 years for Women for Sr. No. 1, 2, 3
21 to 45 years for Sr. No. 4
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 06/07/2018 @ 11:00 am
Venue : ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics, Yelahanka, Bengaluru – 560064
Click here for Job Notification & Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow NIVEDI official advertisement for complete details.