National Institute of Virology (NIV) Pune has recently invited applications for the 32 post of Accounts Officer, Scientist, Technician, Administrative Officer, Technical Officer and Other vacancies. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NIV Pune jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation/ BE/ B.Tech degree in Engineering/ Master Degree/ Ph.D from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Virology details:
- Scientist ‘D’ (Non-Medical / Life Science) – 01
- Scientist ‘C (Non-Medical / Life Science) – 01
- Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical / Life Science) – 01
- Technical Officer-C (Engineering Support) – 01
- Technical Officer-B (Engineering Support) – 02
- Administrative Officer – 01
- Accounts Officer – 01
- Technical Assistant (Technical Support) – 04
- Technician -1 (Technical Support) – 06
- Technical Assistant (Engineering Support) – 02
- Technician -1 (Engineering Support) – 12
- Scientist – 1st Class Post Graduate in Life Sciences OR 2nd Class Masters Degree + Ph.D Degree in Life Sciences. 8 years experience for Scientist ‘D’ and 04 years for Scientist ‘C’
- Technical Officer – BE/ B.Tech Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation. One years experience for Technical Officer B and 4 years experience for Technical Officer C.
- Administrative Officer – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and three years working experience.
- Technical Assistant – 1st Class 3 years Degree in Life Science / 1st Class 3 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical
- Technician – 12th or Matric / Intermediate pass in science subject with 55% marks. Diploma/ ITI in relevant fields.
For more information on educational qualification follow the NIV Pune job notification link given below
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
Technical Assistant / Technician – Rs 300/-
Scientist and Officer – Rs 500/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the given address in the job notification of National Institute of Virology Pune.
Form Submission Last Date : 21/05/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow NIV Pune official advertisement for complete details.