National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD), New Delhi has recently invited applications for the various vacancies of Specialist, Staff Nurse, Civil Engineer, Laboratory Assistant in Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (LRSITBRD), New Delhi. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NITRD jobs notification and having qualification of 12th/ Medical Degree/ Master Degree/ BE (Civil) from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD), New Delhi details:
- Specialist Grade-II – 01
- Health Education Officer – 01
- Laboratory Assistant – 01
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 01
- Staff Nurse – 02
- Specialist Grade-II – Medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 and post graduate qualification with relevant experience
- Health Education Officer – Master Degree in Anthropology/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Social work, Diploma in Health Education or M.P.H. (majoring in Health Education) or equivalent qualification with 3 years research/ training experience in Community Health work/ social education field
- Laboratory Assistant – 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board or Institution/ university and 2 years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology with one year experience
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Degree in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Govt. or equivalent qualification with relevant experience
- Staff Nurse – Three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent, Registered as Nurse and Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Council
45 years – Sr. No. 1
35 years – Sr. No. 2,4,5
25 years – Sr. No. 3
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates. 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD),
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110030
Form Submission Last Date : 30/05/2017 upto 03:30 pm
Reader’s are requested to follow official advertisement for complete details.