NIT Delhi, National Institute of Technology, New Delhi has recently invited applications for the 23 post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NIT Delhi jobs notification and having qualification of Ph.D Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in NIT Delhi, National Institute of Technology, New Delhi details:
- Professor – 07
- Associate Professor – 12
- Assistant Professor (Grade I) / Assistant Professor (Grade II) – 04
- Professor – Ph.D Degree and 10 years after Ph.D or 13 years total working experience.
- Associate Professor – Ph.D and 6 years after Ph.D of which at least 3 years. OR 9 years of total working experience.
- Assistant Professor (Grade I) – Ph.D and 3 years after Ph.D or 6 years total teaching and research experience.
- Assistant Professor (Grade II) – One year post PhD experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute or Industry
60 years age limit
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.nitj.ac.in and send Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Delhi, Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi -110040
Form Submission Last Date : 10/12/2018
Last Date to Receive Hard Copy of Application Form : 17/12/2018 upto 05:30 pm
Reader’s are requested to follow NIT Delhi official advertisement for complete details.