National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT), Chennai has recently invited applications for the 5 post of TS, Consultant, Scientist, Project Asst. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NIRT Chennai jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ 12th/ PG/ MBA/ Ph.D from the Board/ University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT), Chennai details:
- Senior Consultant – 01
- Scientist D – 01
- Scientist C – 01
- Senior Project Assistant – 01
- MTS – 01
- Senior Consultant – Masters Degree in Health Economics/ Economics/ Econometrics or Masters Degree in the relevant subject (Demography/ MBA in Hospital/ Finance/ Health Management).
- Scientist D – Masters Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Science with 8 years experience.
- Scientist C – Masters in Statistics/ Health Economics with 4 years experience.
- Senior Project Assistant – 12th pass or equivalent from the recognized board with 5 years Administrative work experience or Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with 2 years Administrative work experience.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – High school or equivalent.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast
certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date for Sr. No. 1 : 23/05/2018
Walk-in Interview Date for Sr. No. 2, 3 : 24/05/2018
Walk-in Interview Date for Sr. No. 4 : 25/05/2018
Walk-in Interview Date for Sr. No. 5 : 29/05/2018
Reporting Time : 09:00 am to 10:00 am
Venue : ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600031
Reader’s are requested to follow NIRT Chennai official advertisement for complete details.