National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) has recently invited applications for the 5 post of Asst Scientific Officer, Steno, LDC and MTS. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NIPHM jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ Bachelor/ Master’s Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) details:
- Asst. Scientific Officer – 01
- Stenographer – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 02
- Multitasking Staff (Category III) – 01
- Asst. Scientific Officer – Master’s Degree in Agriculture/ Microbiology/ Botany.
- Stenographer – Bachelor Degree from recognized University. Dictation Shorthand/Typing speed of 80/30 in English.
- Lower Division Clerk – Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university. Must possess at least Lower typing certificate in English from the state Board of technical education.
- Multitasking Staff (Category III) – Matriculation or Equivalent passed
35 years for Sr. No. 1
28 years for Sr. No. 2
27 years for Sr. No. 3, 4
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates to the Registrar, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500030, Telangana.
Form Submission Start Date : 28/08/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 28/09/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow NIPHM official advertisement for complete details.