National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Delhi has recently invited applications for the various post of JRF, SRF, Research Associate on temporary basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NIPGR jobs notification and having qualification of M.Sc./ M.Tech Degree/ Ph.D from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) details:
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Senior Research Fellow – 01
- Research Associate – 01
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc./ M.Tech Degree in Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology with at least 60% marks or equivalent in master degree
- Senior Research Fellow – M.Sc./ M.Tech Degree in Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology with at least 60% marks or equivalent in master degree with 2 years of post M.Sc research experience
- Research Associate – Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences (including Plant Molecular Biology/ Bioinformatics) with strong publication
Candidates have to appear for Personal Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Dr. Senthil Kumar Muthappa,
Staff Scientist-III, National Institute of Plant Genome Research,
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531, New Delhi – 110067
Form Submission Last Date : 30/05/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow NIPGR official advertisement for complete details.