National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Mohali has recently invited applications for the various post of Executive Trainee. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NIPER jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation/ Masters Degree/ B.Sc. Nursing/ MBBS from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Mohali details:
- Deputy Registrar (Administration & Purchase) – 01
- Security-cum-Estate Officer – 01
- Finance & Accounts Officer – 01
- Resident Doctor (Female) – 01
- Staff Nurse (Female) – 01
- Junior Technician (Lab) – 01
- Deputy Registrar (Administration & Purchase) – Masters degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent
- Security-cum-Estate Officer – Bachelor degree from a recognized university or equivalent
- Finance & Accounts Officer – Post graduate in commerce/ economics or equivalent
- Resident Doctor (Female) – MBBS degree or equivalent
- Staff Nurse (Female) – B.Sc. Nursing or equivalent
- Junior Technician (Lab) – B.Sc. medical lab technology/ B.Sc. with diploma in Medical Lab Technology
30 years for Sr. No. 5, 6
35 years for Sr. No. 4
45 years for Sr. No. 1, 3
55 years for Sr. No. 2
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST/PH/Female – No Fee.
Fee should be payable through Demand Draft in favour of Director, NIPER payable at Mohali/ Chandigarh.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER),
Sector-67, S.A.S.Nagar (Mohali) – 160062
Form Submission Last Date : 10/07/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow NIPER official advertisement for complete details.