NIPER Recruitment. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Raebareli Uttar Pradesh invite application for recruitment of Lecturer, Placement Officer & Office Assistant. Total – 10 Posts. The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER, Raebareli) has been created as a centre of excellence for higher education, research and development in pharmaceutical sciences. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Date for walk-in interview: 28/04/2015.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Raebareli Uttar Pradesh for Lecturer, Placement Officer & Office Assistant Posts
1. Professional Advancement and Placement Officer – 01
2. Office Assistant – 02
3. Lecturer (Medicinal Chemistry) – 02
4. Lecturer (Pharmaceutics) – 03
5. Lecturer (Pharmacology & Toxicology) – 02
1,2) 45 years.
3,4,5) 62 years.
1. Ph.D in Life Sciences with 2 years research / teaching experience.
2. Graduate with 50% marks with fluency in English and proficiency in MS office & computer operations with 02 years experience in handling Finance & Accounts / Store & Purchase / General Administration / Recruitment related jobs.
3. M.Pharm OR MS (Pharm) Medicinal Chemistry with at least 60% marks and 3 years Research experience and / or Teaching post graduate courses OR M.Sc with PhD in Synthetic Organic / Medicinal Chemistry.
4. M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics) OR MS (Pharm.) Pharmaceutics with at least 60 % marks and 3 years research experience and/ or teaching post graduate courses.
5. M.Pharm (Pharmacology)/ MS.Pharm (Pharmacology & Toxicology) with at least 60 % marks with 3 years experience in research and/ or teaching post graduate courses OR M.Sc with Ph.D in relevant area.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh for the above mention posts (3,4,5) may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
The Auditorium Hall,
CSIR- Central Drug Research Institute,
B.S.10/1, Sector010, Jankipuram Extn.,
Sitapur Road, Lucknow Pin 226031 (Uttar Pradesh)
For the positions of Sr. No. 1 & 2 Walk-in-interview to be held on 28th April’2015.
Time: 9:00 a.m. sharp. Candidates reporting after 10:00 AM will not be allowed to attend the interview.
Venue: Auditorium Hall, CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute, B.S.10/1, Sector-10, Jankipuram Extn., Sitapur Road, Lucknow Pin 226031
Last date for Application for post (3,4,5): 30/04/2015