National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh has recently invited applications for the 6 post of Scientist, Accounts Officer and Assistant Professor on temporary basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NIPER jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation/ Master Degree with Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ M.S. (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm / M.Sc in Medical Statistics / Biostatistics/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Ph.D. from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Raebareli details:
- Assistant Professor (Contract) (Pharmaceutics) – 01
- Finance and Accounts Officer – 01
- Section Officer (Store & Purchase) – 01
- Scientific Officer – 01
- Assistant (Grade III) – 02
- Assistant Professor – Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences M.S. (Pharm)/ M. Pharm/ M.Sc with a very good academic record
- Finance and Accounts Officer – Master Degree with Commerce or Business Administration (Finance) with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade
- Section Officer – Graduation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade
- Scientific Officer – Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree (M.S. (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm / M.Sc) in Medical Statistics / Biostatistics from a recognized university in first class
- Assistant – Graduation with 55% marks with fluency in English and proficiency in MS office & computer operations with relevant experience.
As on 15/01/2018
45 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 4
40 years for Sr. No. 3, 5
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ST candidates
Candidates have to appear for Presentation/ Seminar/ Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with application in the prescribed format with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 15/01/2018 @ 09:00 am
Venue : National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Raebareli Campus, Shree Bhawani Paper Mill Road, ITI Compound, Raebareli – 229010 (Uttar Pradesh)
Reader’s are requested to follow NIPER official advertisement for complete details.