National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD), New Delhi has recently invited applications for the 36 post of Director, Publication Officer, Assistant Research Asst and Admin Officer on regular basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NIPCCD jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass/ Diploma/ Degree/ PG Degree/ Ph.D from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD), New Delhi details:
- Joint Director/ Regional Director – 01
- Deputy Director – 02
- Assistant Director – 11
- Publication Officer – 01
- Assistant Admn. Officer – 02
- Research Assistant – 15
- Assistant – 04
- Joint Director/ Regional Director – PG Degree or Ph.D
- Deputy Director – PG Degree with relevant experience
- Assistant Director – PG Degree with relevant experience
- Publication Officer – 10+2 or Diploma/ Degree in Printing Technology with 03 years experience
- Assistant Admn. Officer – PG Degree
- Research Assistant – PG Degree with 02 years experience
- Assistant – Graduation with 05 years experience
50 years for Sr. No. 1
40 years for Sr. No. 2
35 years for Sr. No. 3, 4
30 years for Sr. No. 5, 6, 7
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 250/-
SC/ ST/ PwD – No Fee
Fee can be paid in favour of “National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development” payable at New Delhi through DD.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the given address in the job notification of National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development.
Form Submission Last Date : 30 days from the date of advt.
Advertisement Date : 08/09/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow NIPCCD official advertisement for complete details.