National Institute for the Orthographically Handicapped, Kolkata (NIOHKOL) has recently invited applications for the various post of Store Keeper, Technician, Lecturer and Assistant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NIOHKOL jobs notification and having qualification of 12th (Science)/ Diploma in Radiography/ Degree in Physiotherapy/ Bachelor Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute for the Orthographically Handicapped, Kolkata (NIOHKOL) details:
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy) – 02
- X-Ray Technician – 01
- Assistant – 01
- Assistant Store Keeper – 01
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy) : Degree in Physiotherapy or Post Graduate Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institute/ University
- X-Ray Technician – 10+2 or equivalent with Science Stream and Two years Diploma in Radiography with three years working experience for digital X-Ray Technique
- Assistant : 10+2 or equivalent with Science Stream.
- Assistant Store Keeper – Bachelor Degree from a recognised University. 2) Diploma in Material Management from a recognised University/Institute or Equivalent.
As per NIOHKOL rules.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 300/-
SC/ST – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan),
B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata – 700090
Form Submission Last Date : 23/03/2018
Click here for Job Notification & Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow NIOHKOL official advertisement for complete details.