National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru has recently invited applications for the 5 various post of JRF, RA, Programme Coordinator. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NIMHANS jobs notification and having qualification of MA/ MSW/ MCA/ M.Sc/ M.Phil. from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru details:
- Research Assistant (RA) – 01
- Field Assistant – 01
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 02
- Programme Coordinator – 01
- Research Assistant (RA) – MA/ MSW in social work and M.Phil (two years full term) in Psychiatric Social work
- Field Assistant – MA/ MSW in social work, MA Psychology (two years full term) with specialization in Medical and Psychiatric Social work and Clinical Psychology
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – M.Phil. in clinical psychology or MA/ MSc in child development/ Psychology /Health Psychology. For those with only M.A/ M.Sc degree, at least two years working experience with infants is mandatory
- Programme Coordinator – First Class Master’s Degree in Computer Science (MCA / M.Sc in Computer Science)/ B.Tech or BE (computer sciences) from a recognized university in a regular course with relevant experience
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Director, NIMHANS,
P.B.No.2900, D.R.College Post,
Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029
For Sr. No. 1 & 2 Email to : email@example.com
For Sr. No. 3 Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sr. No. 4 Email to : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Form Submission Last Date (Sr. No. 1 & 2) : 25/05/2017 till 04:00 pm
Form Submission Last Date (Sr. No. 3 & 4) : 27/05/2017 till 04:00 pm
Reader’s are requested to follow NIMHANS official advertisement for complete details.