National Institute for interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala has recently invited applications for the 7 post of Project Assistant, Research Associate on temporary Basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NIIST jobs notification and having qualification of M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Ph.D from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute for interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala details:
- Project Assistant II – 04
- Project Assistant III – 02
- Research Associate – 01
- Project Assistant II – M.Sc in Chemistry/ Physics/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology with minimum 55% Marks, Experience in organic synthesis and photophysical characterization preferred
- Project Assistant III – M.Sc in Chemistry/ Physics/ Photonic with minimum 55% marks plus 2 years research experience in Organic Synthesis and Photophysical Characterization
- Research Associate – Ph.D in Life Science, Background in Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology, Expertise in Cytology Assays.
30 years for Sr. No. 1
35 years for Sr. No. 2, 3
Age relaxation is applicable as per government rule for SC/ ST/ OBC/PH and Female candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with application, self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview for Sr. No. 1, 2 : 19, 20/04/2018 & 02/05/2018
Walk-in Interview for Sr. No. 3 : 02/05/2018
Venue : CSIR-NIIST, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram – 695019
Reader’s are requested to follow NIIST official advertisement for complete details.