National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH), Mumbai has recently invited applications for the 6 post of Technician, Technical Asst and Scientist. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NIIH jobs notification and having qualification of 12th/ DMLT/ M.Sc/ PG Degree/ MD/ DNB/ PG Diploma/ MBBS from the Board/ University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH), Mumbai details:
- Scientist C (Medical) – 01
- Scientist C (Non Medical) – 01
- Scientist B (Non Medical) – 01
- Technical Assistant – 02
- Technician – 01
- Scientist C (Medical) – MD/ DNB/ PG Diploma/ MBBS
- Scientist C (Non Medical) – M.Sc./ PG Degree in Lifesciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry with 4 years R&D/ Teaching experience
- Scientist B (Non Medical) – M.Sc./ Ph.D in Bioinformatics
- Technical Assistant – PG Degree in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences
- Technician – 12th Class or DMLT
40 years for Sr. No. 1, 2
35 years for Sr. No. 3
30 years for Sr. No. 4
28 years for Sr. No. 5
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
Rs 500/- (For Sr. No. 1, 2, 3)
Rs 300/- (For Sr. No. 4, 5)
SC/ ST/ PwD – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.niih.org.in and follow the read instructions how to apply online for NIIH Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 30/09/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow NIIH official advertisement for complete details.